We’re open every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday evening, with openings for special events/ gigs throughout the week. We typically have heavily discounted entry before midnight when we’re open, so be sure to get in early.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I lost my wallet/ id/ keys/ other item at HNY on the weekend. Do you have it?
- Losing your important gear is a massive inconvenience for sure. It is possible it was handed in. You can try visiting the venue when it’s open next (each Friday & Saturday night). The staff at Manhattan Wine Bar might be able to help too, try dropping by during trading hours (wed – thurs open from 5pm, fri – sat open from noon). Leaving us a message here with your contact details will help too, we’ll contact you if it’s found.
- Who is the photographer for HNY?
- Our great photos are taken by Ben from Phipps Photography. Ben’s specialty focus on event photography has helped capture the raw power of the bands playing live at HNY.
- I’m a manager for a music artist/ dj/ band, how is it best to contact HNY?
- Send an email to our entertainment manager, Andrew Joyce, directly: email@example.com.
- I’m keen for a job in the hospitality industry, is HNY hiring?
- We’re always looking for motivated & interested staff. You’ll need your RSA for bar work of course & experience is a must as the venue can be very busy at peak periods. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached resume and cover letter. Spend some time to make your application stand out and you should hear back from us.